How To Create Short Links Or Pretty Links In WordPress – We have noticed on many websites that webmasters create short links to hide big and ugly links. Which also looks much better to the consumer and its length is also very short. If you also want to create such short links, then this post is going to be very important for you.
Because in today’s post we are going to share you all the important information related to how to create short links and pretty links in WordPress. If you also want to get information about how to create shortlink in WordPress, then for this you will need to read this article completely.
How To Create Short Links In WordPress?
The technique of converting and shortening any URL under own domain or under domain URL of any third party service is called link cloaking. The cloaked link proves to be much better than the uncloaked link. If you have not created any website or you do promotion through social media, then today in this article we will share information about link shortening process for you too.
Read More – How To Automatic Update WordPress Plugin?
Let us first go through the scenario of WordPress. We recommend two plugins in Word Press.
First we recommend shortcodes.
And second we recommend Pretty Links.
How do we create shortlinks with Shoutcode?
If you want to create short links from shoutcode, then for that you first need to install and activate Shoutcodesplugin.
- After that you have to go to Shoutcode in the left pane of WordPress Dashboard.
- After that you need to go to Settings.
- In this you have to set your middle directory keyword.
- Now you need to note here that you have to set it very carefully. This is because it is applicable to all URLs created with this plugin.
- At the same time, if you change this word again and again, then it has a wrong CO impact.
- If you want, you can keep all the links nofollow even by ticking the end option.
- For information, let us tell you that this plugin is better for building affiliate links, the reason being that it is good to have nofollow affiliate links.
The second task for you to create Shortlinks is that first of all you go to Shoutcode, then set whatever keywords you are thinking of keeping. Then you have to enter the target URL and if you are planning to track clicks on that link, then you should tick the option to count for that. After which you should OK on the button of Simply Add Redirect. Then after that your shortlink is created.
How To Create Pretty Links?
If you also want to create a pretty link, then follow the process given above. Because the process which I have told you in detail above, that same process can also be followed to create this pretty penis. That is to say, you can easily create a pretty link by following the same process as given above.