How To Delete Google Chrome Browser Search History? – Today in this article we are going to tell you how to delete search history of Google Chrome browser? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can delete the search history of Google Chrome browser by following the easy steps given by us. So friends, if you want to delete the search history of Google Chrome browser, read this article completely. In this article, you have been told in detail about how to delete the search history of Google Chrome browser.
If you are an Android mobile phone user then I can say with full claim that you must be using Google Chrome browser. Today almost every Android mobile phone user uses Google Chrome browser. Google Chrome browser is the largest search engine platform in the world. There is no such information in this world that is not present in Google. If you want to get information on any topic in the world or want to search for some information, then you can get that information from Google Chrome browser.
Read More – What Is SMO (Social Media Optimization)?
Whenever we search for a keyword in Google Chrome browser, it gets saved in the search history of Google Chrome browser. Everything you are searching in your Google is present in your search history. Anyone can easily see from your search history what you have searched in Google? Many times it happens that we search some obscene or private thing in Google Chrome browser. All this gets saved in the search history. If any person checks your search history, then he can easily find out what you have searched? You might feel embarrassed.
People do not know how to delete search history, due to which they are not able to delete search history. If you want that no person can see your Google search history, then you can delete Google search history for this. If you don’t know how to delete Google search history? Even then you do not need to worry because in this article we will tell you every step related to deleting Google search history.
How To Delete Google Chrome Browser Search History?
Come friends, now without wasting much of your time, we tell you how to delete Google Chrome browser search history? Below we are telling you some easy steps. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to delete Google Chrome browser search history.
- First of all, you have to open the Google Chrome browser application on your phone.
- Now after this you will see three lines on the right side. You have to click on these three lines.
- Now a slide page will open in front of you. At one place in the screen, you will see the setting option. You have to click on the setting option.
- You will see many options in the screen. At one place in the screen, you will see an option named Browsing Data. You have to click on Browsing data option.
- Now after this you have to click on the Privacy option.
- Now a page will open in front of you again. In the screen, you will see an option named Remove All Browsing Data. You have to click on this option.
- Now another page will open in front of you. Here you will be asked how many days old data you want to delete. Here you can select 7 days 14 days 21 days or complete data delete.
- Select the old search history you want to delete. After that you have to click on OK button.
- Just friends, doing this your search history will be deleted. Now no one can see what you have searched in Google.
Friends, this was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to delete Google Chrome browser search history? I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you so much for reading the article till the end.