How To Take Screenshot In Jio Phone – Today through this article we are going to tell you how to take screenshot in Jio keypad phone? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can take a screenshot in your Jio keypad phone by following the simple steps given by us.
Friends, as you all know, all the Android smartphones that are coming today, we are given the facility of screenshot in all those Android smartphones. Screenshot is a really cool feature that lets you take a capture of the window of the screen and use it to view the information later. If you are an Android smartphone user, then you too must be taking screenshots of many things during the day.
Although the facility of screenshot is available in every Android smartphone, but when we talk about keypad mobile, then we do not get the facility of screenshot there. You all must have heard about Jio Mobile. People who do not have the budget to buy an expensive smartphone, the dream of using a smartphone has been fulfilled in Jio phone because Jio phone is the lowest priced mobile phone with features like Android smartphone. In Jio mobile, you get all the features that you get in an Android smartphone but you do not get the feature of screen capture in it.
Read More – How To Recover Facebook Deleted Message
But it is said that in the age of technology, no work is impossible. If you have the right information, then you can also take advantage of screenshots in Jio phone, just for this you should know the method. If you don’t know how to take screenshot in Jio phone? So there is no need to take tension, by following the zoster we are telling you below, you can take a screenshot from your Jio phone in 1 minute.
How To Take Screenshot In Jio Phone
Come friends, now without wasting much of your time, let us tell you how to take screenshot in Jio phone? To take a screenshot in Jio phone, follow the steps given below.
- If you want to take a screenshot in your Jio phone, then for this first turn on your Jio phone and go to the page of the thing you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now after this you have to click on the 3 dots appearing on the top of the page. Where you will get the copy link option, you have to click on the copy link option.
- Now after this the link of that page will be copied to the clip board of your phone.
- Now you have to open the Chrome browser of your phone. You have to open shrinktheweb.com website in the browser.
- When you open this website you will reach the home page of this website. In the homepage you will see a box. In this box you have to post your copied link.
- Now after this you will see the image of the page that you copied the link to capture the page. You have to click on the download image button.
- Just friends, now your work is done, now the screenshot of your page has been saved in your phone.
So friends, in this way you can take a screenshot from your Jio phone by following the easy status mentioned above. This was a little information for you today in which we told you how to take screenshot in Jio phone?